Flatiron fully updated for Autodesk’s 3ds Max 2019!
Flatiron 2.33 has been updated for full compatibility with 3dsMax 2019. Plus, we added some improvements and fixes. Enjoy!
Improvements, changes and fixes include (Version: 2.33.00):
- Full support for Autodesk 3ds Max 2019
- Improved network rendering
- Support for RedShift 3D texture baking
- Support for Corona Renderer
- Editable Poly conversion fix
- Fixed Material Multi/Sub-Object Errors when IDs are identical
- Bake Element list optimized to show only compatible and usable materials
- Network rendern fixed when multiple identical bake Elements has been included
- Fixed Crash when degenerated or unreadable UVs disturb the process
If you already own any of our licenses, updates are of course free here.
Interested, but not yet a customer? Come and test our demo versions here.
Cumulative features overview
3d-io games & video production GmbH is a 3D graphics studio and 3D software developer founded in Germany in 1996. As a veteran of the early days of video game development (Perry Rhodan, Physikus, Historion, etc.) 3d-io specializes in the creation of state-of-the-art digital 3D content for advertisement, marketing, VFX, art and industrial productions. 3d-io’s extensive creative know-how powers the company’s development of numerous 3D plugins for marketleaders Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya, and Adobe’s Photoshop. Our development team consists of veterans of the 3D and video game industry who know exactly what 3D artists value – our solutions are easy-to-use and deliver fast, robust results optimized for the creative pipeline. Customers include Ubisoft, Firaxis, Sega, Monolith, Sanzigen, Gameloft, deepsilver, Related-Designs, as well as industrial and telecommunication key players such as Microsoft Game Studios, Disney, Sony, Lucasfilm, Panasonic, Pixomondo, Konami, Fuji, Mitsubishi, CBS TV Network, FOX, Riot Games, Epic Games, Pearl Abyss, Thyssen, Mercedes, Deutsche Bank, Krupp and Ferrero.